Types of Golf Bags
When it comes to a golf bag, there are several types of such bags in the market. If you wish to buy one for your personal use, then it is very important that you have proper knowledge about the different types of golf bags. A brief description of the various golf bags and their features are discussed below for your benefit.
- Staff Bags: If you want to buy the best quality golf bags, then better choose from amongst the various types of staff bags. Usually, such bags are used by professional golfers, since these are at the top of the line of golf bags. In other words, you may easily compare staff bags with luxury sedans. These bags are spacious, luxurious, and heavy to carry. If you have a personal caddy then you can easily use such bags. However, if you have to carry your own golf bag across a course, then it is best to avoid staff bags.
- Cart Bags: These are much lighter and smaller than the staff bags. As the name suggests, these bags are especially designed to be carried around a golf course on a golf cart. In other words, if you plan to walk around a course, then using a cart bag is completely out of question.
- Stand Bags: When you see a stand bag, you can easily recognize it. It is designed to look completely different from other types of golf bags and come with 2 separate retractable legs. These 2 legs allow the bag to stand in any position as suitable for the user. Usually golfers prefer to use stand bags, since these are able to stand and allow golfers easy access to the various clubs inside the bag.
- Carry Bags: Most of the times stand bags are also called as carry bags. It is simply because you have to carry these golf bags along a golf course. These bags are also the lightest golf bags around and weigh around 2 pounds on an average.
About Under Armour
Under Armour started its operations with the sole aim of making a t-shirt which can easily get rid of perspiration without absorbing it and also provide compression to the body. It wanted to come up with a t-shirt which can work with the body of a user in order to boost performance and also regulate body temperature. The company was initiated in the year 1996 by Kevin Plank. He was a former football player at the University of Maryland. The primary mission of the company is to improve all athletes through design, passion, and innovation.
Some Of the Under Armour Golf Bags
Under Armour, one of the popular manufacturers of golf bags has a wide array of such bags for golfers of all levels of experience. Some of the popular ones have been mentioned below.
- UA Storm Match Play: This is one of the most stable and durable golf bags made by Under Armour. It is built to sustain itself under any circumstances and is highly water resistant. There are 9 pockets in the bag to help you store all your golfing peripherals with ease. It also has a water bottle holder, an external umbrella strap, and a Velcro glove holder to help you play with ease. The UA Storm Match Play weighs 5.4 pounds and comes with TPU pockets for maximum protection.
- UA Storm Armada Cart Bag: This bag is built to provide ultimate utility, protection, and performance on a golf course. The UA Storm Armada Cart Bag comes with a water resistant and element battling finish. Along with the pockets to store your golf clubs, there are also additional pockets to keep your valuables and cooler. It has a weight of 6.8 pounds and has a magnet secured TPU pocket to provide maximum protection while you play on a golf course.
- UA Storm Speedround: This golf bag is extremely lightweight and is very easy to carry around a golf course. It comes with a built-in ventilation and lumbar support to provide additional comfort to a golfer. The external body is extremely water resistant and comes with an element battling finish. There are 7 extra pockets to help you store your clubs and weighs 4.6 pounds. There is also a Velcro glove holder and a TPU molded pocket in the UA Storm Speedround golf bag.
- UA Storm Armada Sunbrella Cart Bag: These golf bags made by Under Armour are extremely durable and highly water resistant. These are designed to provide optimum protection and utility on a golf course. These bags are usually larger in size and provide plenty of storage space. There is a magnet secured TPU pocket and additional pockets to place your valuable and gear safely. This bag weighs 7 pounds and comes with an external umbrella holder, pen sleeve, and Velcro glove holder.
Apart from gaining proper knowledge about the game of golf, you also need to know about the various types of golf bags in order to choose the right one properly. If you make a mistake of buying a bag which is of no use to you on a golf course, then it will result in a waste of money. This is why better compare the different golfing bags and get an idea about which one would be better for you.